To stay informed about the LHE fellowship and receive notification for the next application, please join our mailing list.
The Leaders for Health Equity (LHE) is a new fellowship program offered by the George Washington University Health Workforce Institute through the generosity of the Atlantic Philanthropies. The vision of the program is to develop global leaders who understand the foundations of health inequity and have the knowledge, skills, and courage to build more equitable organizations and communities. LEARN MORE...
Meet the 2018 Fellows
News & Announcements
2018 Program Timeline
- January 22 - February 2, 2018: Initial convening - Washington, DC
- February - May 2018: Semester 1 Online Learning
- June 2018: Mid-year convening - Africa
- August - November 2018: Semester 2 Online Learning
- December 3 - 7, 2018: Final convening - Washington, DC